Chickpea cheese of last
Chickpeas are a type of legume that provide: within the macronutrients, proteins. Within the micronutrients and trace elements, it provides iron, calcium, zinc, potassium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamins (A, B6, C, E and K, folic acid).
For all this is a very nutritious food, it provides satiety for what is very appropriate. We can make this cheese like a paste, like cream cheese, or give it the shape of a last cheese, which is the recipe that I leave today.
- Leave 1 cup of chickpeas to soak for 12 hours
- 1/4 red onion cut
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional brewer's yeast
- Pink salt or sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed first-class olive oil
- 1/2 spoon of turmeric
- 1/4 tablespoon of pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A little water (in relation to the amount we use the cream will be more or less thick)
Put all the ingredients in the blender. After the preparation is well blended bring to a simmer, with a pot. Stir constantly until a cream forms Then pour into a previously oiled mold. Cool a few minutes and take to the refrigerator
Unmold and .... Enjoy!