Oatmeal cake with coconut and blueberries
It is a simple and easy recipe to make with maté or to accompany with a tea and good company. It is vegan. Prefer organic oatmeal, like coconut and blueberries.
Recipe by @silviacometti
Ph by @santdantonio
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds and 3 tablespoons of warm water
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup of cannabis seeds
- 2/3 cup of grated coconut
- 1/4 cup of sugar masquerade
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup of almond milk at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 banana cut into slices
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- First, preheat the oven to 180. Place oil in a dish with 20 to 30 cm deep
- Place the chia seeds with warm water. Leave to activate between 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, you can continue with the recipe. Separate 2 tablespoons of almonds, hemp seeds and grated coconut to add at the end of the preparation.
- In a large bowl mix the oats, almonds (set aside 2 tablespoons of almonds, which will be added at the end), hemp seeds, grated coconut, cinnamon, sugar and salt. Stir well until everything is mixed.
- In another bowl add the almond milk, honey and coconut oil. Shake. Then add the chia seeds and stir until everything is mixed.
- Put together the wet and dry ingredients and stir
- At the base of the dish, add the bananas and strawberries cut into slices
- On this basis add the oatmeal mixture. Also add the blueberries, almonds, seeds and coconut we had previously separated.
- Take to the oven for 40-50 minutes. Eat cold or warm, as you like!
Healthy and delitious!!