Vegan sweet milk: a delight
This sweet is made with dates and is delicious!
It can be used to decorate cakes, to spread on pancakes or toast. It is very easy to do and you will love it, and your family too. It does provide calories, but it is a healthy sweet based on dates, without refined sugar. And it does not contain dairy ... so let's go to work!
- Take out the stone of 250 g of dates. Place them in hot water for about 30 minutes
- Place the dates with the soaking water or with almond milk
- Add vanilla essence and a pinch of pink or marine salt
- Add a little water. The amount of liquid varies the final creaminess of the sweet
Optional: Add any option of the following
- A handful of cashews previously activated (soak them for 3 hours)
- A bit of carob flour
- After liquefying, you can put it to heat over a fire for 10 minutes. Then you put it back in the blender
Finally, place in a jar and store in a refrigerator.