- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 40 g of sugar mascabo
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lemon zest to taste
- 500 g of fresh soft cheese
- 500 g of natural yogurt
- 60 g of cornstarch
- Strawberry jam
For the base
- 120g butter
- 16 to 20 vanilla flavor cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- Enmantecar and flour a removable round mold
- Grind the cookies and mix with the lard to form the base. After it is well formed, spread on the mold and take to the refrigerator.
- Beat eggs, egg whites and sugar until foamy.
- Add salt, vanilla, lemon zest, fresh cheese and yogurt
- Beat a little more and toss the corn starch.
- Beat again until no lumps remain.
- Fill the mold and bake for about 40-55 minutes or until the filling is cooked
- Leave out of the oven to cool a bit and then unmold
- Cover with plastic film and leave overnight in the refrigerator
- I decorate it with jam and red berries