Vegan coconut muffins and dates
These muffins are very easy to make, they are tasty and nutritious and you will love them!
The good thing is that it replaces:
- Refined white flour with whole grain flour, or gluten-free flour like buckwheat
- White sugar for dates
- Butter for butter or peanut paste
- Milk for yogurt or coconut milk
Ingredients (For 8 muffins)
- 1 cup whole grain flour Use buckwheat for celiacs
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 12 datiles
- 1 cup of coconut milk or coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of peanut paste: this will be our fat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180º C
- First, remove the pit and let the dates soak for half an hour. Then, remove the water. Place in the blender and blend until everything is homogeneous.
- In a bowl, place all the liquid ingredients: coconut yogurt, peanut paste and go mixing them with the solids to form a homogeneous mass.
- Once the mixture is ready, place in muffin molds. Previously put a little vegetable oil
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the dough is cooked (pierce with a knife, and let it dry)
And ready! To enjoy with friends!