Vegan pancake with oats
Delicious pancakes to start the day or eat during the snack, They are easy to make and healthy, since they do not contain foods or animal products.
Ingredients (4-5 pancakes)
- 4 tablespoons of Oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of Royal Powder
- 5 tablespoons of whole grain flour
- 4 soup spoons of Sugar masquerade
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Red Fruits (to fill or decorate)
- A little vegetable milk (2 glasses approximately)
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- A little bit of cinnamon
Place all the ingredients in a blender, until there is a homogeneous semiliquid paste. Then, in a pancake or pan, heat to a minimum heat with a drizzle of oil, and then pour the previously prepared homogenous dough. Place a quantity for a pancake. Cover, as this will help to light a little. Leave cooking until you can turn the pancake, cook the other side a few minutes. Repeat the process until the entire mixture is finished. It can be decorated and filled with caramelized red fruits and grated coconut!