Vegan waffles with fruit topping
Ingredients (for 6 waffles)
- 3 cups wholemeal or whole grain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 ½ vegan milk of almond, sesame, walnut or the one you like
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons of sugar mascabo
- Cranberry sweet or the one you like the most
- Almonds, nuts or filleted hazelnuts
- Cut fruits (I use strawberries)
Mix all the ingredients of the base, until a dough is a little thicker than the pancakes. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
Put some oil in the waffle maker and cook the waffles.
Cut some fruits, you can put some sweet as blueberries, or vegan nutella or vegan candy. Above you can add some cut nuts.